The Hellenic OCR Team was represented by four of its members at the prestigious Wroxton Workshop of Parliamentary Scholars and Parliamentarians (15th edition, 30-31 July 2022, Wroxton, UK).
The four members were:
- Dr. Fotis Fitsilis;
- Prof. Cincunegui Juan de Dios;
- Bruce Philip Todd;
- Spyridoula-Anna Pappa.
Overall, four presentations are corresponding working papers were delivered:
- Crowdsourcing the digital parliament: the case of the Hellenic OCR Team, Fotios Fitsilis, Hellenic Parliament, Greece; George Mikros, Hamad Bin Khalifa University, Qatar (download)
- Prioritisation of artificial Intelligence technologies in law-making for the parliamentary workspace, Fotios Fitsilis, Scientific Service, Hellenic Parliament; Jörn von Lucke, Zeppelin University, Germany; Jan Etscheid, Zeppelin University, Germany (download)
- Parliamentary diplomacy, globalization, and #digitaltransformation of parliaments in the era of COVID19 pandemic: past, present and the challenges of the future, Juan de Dios Cincunegui, Universidad Austral, Argentina (download)
- Prioritising democratisation through parliamentary procedures in a European Parliament of transnationality, Spyridoula-Anna Pappa, Hellenic OCR Team, Greece (download)